Call us today to find out the possibilities for your plant!
Our goals for you
- Design and build customized high-speed ink jet printing machines for Corrugated Pkg
- Any width / Speeds over 1000 fpm
- Comparable printing costs to Flexo Post Print + the advantages of digital printing
- Lower capital costs
- Retrofit existing corrugated converting equipment
- Stand-alone printing equipment
- Environmentally-friendly water-based inks / No primers of precoating required
- Stu Brownell
- [email protected]
Visit us on YouTube
Who we are:
In business since 1986 Digital Print, Inc. (DPi) builds stand-alone machines and retrofits digital inkjet printing systems onto webs, sheet-fed and converting machines. With over 300 systems running in the US market today DPi is an industry leader in Digital inkjet.
What we do:
Design & build digital inkjet controllers & systems for various printing / converting applications.
In 2018 DPi entered the corrugated market to build economically smart inkjet solutions for industrial box makers that compete with flexo post-print, but give all of the advantages of digital printing.
What we can do for corrugated:
Printing mostly on uncoated kraft & Mottled white allows our systems to use vibrantly formulated water-based or UV ink sets to maximize the unique substrates.
DPi’s Digital Inkjet Solutions can be retrofitted to the wet-end web or constructed-end of a corrugator, Asitrade, RSC folder/gluers, rotary or flatbed D/C and many others with multiple digital printbars. This would allow you to cover from 4″ to 130″ across with 1, 2 or 4 colors at speeds up to 1,200 fpm.
- Corrugator print test at speeds up to 1000 fpm
- Print system can be made to print as wide as any corrugator
- No cut to mark systems needed